I have a driving passion to create and share it to a viewing audience. I am proud to show you just a small fraction of my life’s work. Please continue your quest and enjoy.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Font Lover

Do you love fonts as much as I do?

I've just created and posted some fonts for sale on http://www.myfonts.com/foundry/sylvestre/
If you get a chance go check them out and let me know what you think of them.

Here are the following fonts I've created:
Scriptura
Diva Pop
Dingums
Cardinal
Caricatura
Cannabis
Nine Volt
Glam Rock
Hashi
Mickster
Vlad
Knuckles
Colby Script
Model Kit
Bramare
Cream Rock
UB Vlad
Savasato
Pepperjack
Voussoir
Quadra

Do you need a custom font designed?
Or maybe change your handwriting to a digitalized font?
Maybe some customized dingbats for your business (logo, brand insertion)?

No comments: