I have a driving passion to create and share it to a viewing audience. I am proud to show you just a small fraction of my life’s work. Please continue your quest and enjoy.

Sunday, January 03, 2016



On December the 24th 2015 I loaded up on Amazon a dark ghost story I wrote over ten years ago. The final eBook came to an estimated 245 pages (79,450 words), and it was graciously edited by Joe Goodwill. It has certainly had been a labor of love.

Jonah the Wolf is about a blood-thirsty spirit on the prowl. But once he had tasted life as a mortal he will do anything it takes to return to his former glory, even if it means destroying a newlywed family that has bought the old estate he had built in a former life. I wrote the story for adults, but I think today's young adult might also enjoy the story.

I hope you take the chance to check it out. It's available on Amazon and through various eBook vendors (thanks to Smashwords). But only these two will allow a free sample to read from.

No comments: